miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2009

I love my senses


I felt so many things, I have no sense to anyone
I have tasted many flavors, and I do not like any,
I've nosed your perfumes, and I do not remember one;
I heard voices, I did not say anything.

I feel cold or heat, do not ask anyone
I abhor any flavor, and maybe not hate anything ...
I expect some roses, and not gave me none;
I listen to songs and I do not identify with any.

I know that only sends the brightness,
I've seen gold shining copper...
I know that no one do not forgive;
dispelled my past of being poor.

I've lived every moment of my present
I've remembered every moment of my past ...
I would be safe and well aware;
that the future you saved me death..

I have put my good senses,
to realize all these things...
I spend a lot of penalties...
and have suffered to describe this painful life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario