martes, 24 de marzo de 2009

Some notes to remind myself something that I forgot

Some feelings can be so full of faith and make you happy, others can't be the same, and let you without hope, nowadays is just to fall with every stone that life gave to you, when people don't like you, they just do every possible thing that can be made to "aid" you, if compassion is a good emotion, why someone wants to erase your soul? Life is not important? Is weird to know that a man can take away the life from another; there are good persons too, I've been known some of them, I would like to get to know those that aid me and the ones near me this year, perhaps I can't, I am OK with that, but still is a way to be grateful or say you are so much more better person than me and thank you.
But I think you need to stand up, no matter what, troubles and loosing aren't the only thing that someone will live, dreams aren't bad at all, isn't? That is what define a human being, to embrace a ray of enlightment, to grow up and learn to trust if somebody tell you the right way, you must follow that path, I am trying to do cool things everytime my eyes open, it is hard, so easy to be wrong, so difficult to show up your sensibility and behave conformity to others beliefs.
At times I need a reason to stay believing, because is not a wonderful feeling to be without a work that let me be with dignity by myself, then I have to be in chain with my family, is not a marvellous thing, is just my step in this world, just print some letters or transcribe others just let me goods to the machine, is a charge to society, that someone could do something great and can't for whatever reason it will be.

If somehow this change tomorrow, I wish you all the best, I am not perfect, but I guess I am not so bad either, otherwise, I learnt a lot and my insecurities are slowing down, this is my reminder, another letter for tell, that everyone make mistakes, and the only way to fix it is remember how to mantain the head and do the true, right, beauty and best effort to repair the damages that bad luck brought to a man. Anyway, is a great ilusion to imagine a world without issues or shame, a place where someone don't stole their mates or hurt a friend, for the old same thing, because they didn't have other way to survive, if all the doors were closed, when you knock which one would open? Why do we need to be greedy? Is the first step to fall, I guess is the fact that all have strong laces with properties and their defense, is OK to be empowered by your own legs and hands, to be healthy enough too, and yes work in a team is much more better than alone.

To be alive is good as being aware of reality and as positive as education; to contact your intern being it makes times of sadness a bright of joy, to respect others is find love, the only thing that overcomes the troubles and make you stay in the sanity is remember the one you love the most.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario