miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

You and I

Yesterday you told me about, the blue blush kite
respect didn't share it those sayings at tells lullaby
red helmet for droid of mine
today is gonna be love experience till existence cry
offense spread bad romance mode in mood rhyme
isn't this ours darkest light
yes I'm yours please forgive my chant
deprive certain approach to doubt, err is false
tomorrow nevermind I am easygoing play alibi
will spy twice for love intertwine.

Love me like I turn to love you
color me as ring pulse fit tone
forbid me to others I'm my own kind
way too cleaver, near smart.

Planes we plant base our longing ride
right now in law isn't no one.

So far project better pick close
shine together mute and silence
scream alone in psych is shout loud.

Love me I'm just crazy, burn this pine
color me boor sore metaphore extinguish mind
forbid me how satellite intrigue process each move
way to stupid, reach foolish crime.

all, some, few: explain let's talk
chat met expression over one.

Two is number descipher code a chord note
you and I.
Beget, conceive, spawn, breed, fertilize, gestate.

Procreate is impregnate of function foment to work
fecundate being profligacy
generate other product cum cause effect prodigy.
instrument operate store
grow till farm acerb sharp.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario