lunes, 6 de julio de 2009

Do you know? I knew!


I feel like I knew this long time ago, a bit of musk, a jar of a tippy beer, a pen on the other hand, grass over my feets, and on too, it was too high to walk in it, I feel like I knew you since I was born, a smile on your face will be my joy, a bar in front of me, and lens at the right hand, a muse had have inspired all the mankind, to progress in arts, tech, and rights; but, all that will be a nonsense without the love of someone else, and return that feeling pleased and calm; do you know how I felt, however, you didn't remember to behave, this is just an essay, a proof with a trembling emotion, and the hope to enrich my notion, a sorta of poem to stay in touch, anyway, I only say that in person.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario