viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

Rumors equals troubles


Rumors equals troubles, triangles to build up,
streets to discover, people that turns you down;
places to be in it, waters to swam across,
may be a path of honey, perhaps the sorrowed journey,
instead of reasons, betrayal, as least surrogate denial,
by plants a culprit, to end up on wild pits,
a thorn as a lash, a fool on a leash,
the story of the sand, the moments beneath the tree,
our most delicate flower, that metal on your fist,
your spring box and my winter escape...

This summer vacation or the autumn vacancies,
a ball that broke up your favorite window,
that mistake that you'll ever regret,
a cat disguise, the stone in the sky,
as cold as a salt's statue,
on a tomb in the last lost pyramid...
an awful song that invade your mind,
and blows air or wind;
a hat over your hair,
your laughter will be heard,
should life be more fair?
With my dreams of being there!

A strong desire of be complete,
the meaning, the esence of cherish our bed,
that drop on my nail, those kind words,
the beat of your song.
Stay with me, ain't something wrong,
don't walk alone, remember you're the one, I know.

This got to be true, I dare the immensity, waves, times and ideals...
with my bare feets, empty hands, or shall I say barefoot and this pen to draw?
Or those shoes acting like a king of clowns?
Or above all the grace of God to our love?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario