viernes, 10 de julio de 2009

Versos sueltos

You got a tender form to look at the people, it makes me detour my ways to react, you someday will get all my messages, although I am not the best for you, neither the worst nor the less troubled, however, I fall in love with you days ago, the caresses of my beloved hands are yours, if you want it of course, the meaningless and great ideas too, the shape of my face on your hands will be a heaven to me, the air your breath I want to aspire too, there is a tree on a mountain that I’d like to share with you, the moon and the sun, stars and skies couldn’t be important to me if you didn’t told me those words, now I feel as a citizen of the world, as the luckiest man on earth, a lot of more things you made me feel, and believe, love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario