viernes, 31 de julio de 2009

Candy rum (my favorite perfum)


Caresses like the petals of roses,
cotton balls on the fence,
a floor of grass peppermint,
some shinning silk colored pink
climb across that violet window,
a soft lease of bottons, buds and dows,
the voice of a fallen widow,
a bird singing while is bright,
like that day you told me...
"you are mine".

A ocean fill of illusions
deep blue waters of waves dancing,
between salty entities, fishes and basils,
aromatic feelings on the magic beach,
inside the house a lot of sand,
a few coconut trees, one man walking,
the warming air came in and go out,
for a path there's only the shoreline,
even the stars doesn't appears on the sky,
then I remind it was a nightmare...

...when I was alone waiting for your sunshine,
and awake again, the lips moved and turn to smile,
your surely hands it brings me comfort,
there was no more fear, a golden joy,
a straw in my glass almost empty,
it drops that drink, honey of one thousand bees,
milky mouth, like candy rum,
your skin is my favorite perfum,
a timeless moment with you by my side,
lovely journey, I realized...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario