domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Yes, I am this much of random


It is not the same to tell:
Who's talking to you?
Than: Who is stalking to you?
Or: Who's, stalking you!
Indeed: Who is staring at you?
And: Who's taking you? (out)

Because if you are with someone in your heart,
can anyone else beat that place? Is hard!
You already noticed, I've been hit it by cupid,
please don't take me for a stupid!
I am known by you, not as much as you want,
but at least you can explain those frecuent questions that somebody will make...
and everything I need to see or to learn about you is a passed lesson I have made.

Please titter a cluster laugh, I'll be your clothes,
when I am down to feel (feed) me up,
but gaggle softly while I guggle those kiss you drop,
the bubbling noise of our river start where your sun rises...
I will waggle my legs, hips and wiggle my neck,
then you joggle this jingle that I didn't wrote,
this redudant jerky jiggle full of joy.

Although turn off this head,
tum of your head, duh!
toon for you, yeah!
soon dorm ahead,
sum of clum, sun and lead.

Perhaps shadows to follow,
uncertain drougth in doubt,
I am drowning my fellow,
and brought by sob...
a mellow moan this soft.

Finally if you only got some faith,
and bring me the hope,
I embrace this magnifique gifts,
like a humble lovely rope...
that sustain your pants,
or a zipper in your jacket,
and gave you a complement buds...
to wear anytime you want to... love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario