jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

Kinder!

Those hairs that after several kisses unwind, make me feel in heaven every time I take a walk between my thighs, despair, desire, though they... Glimpse of life at full sun, will not find anything more, rewarding than having me mad, with jealousy, longing to hold my hand, while your prayers reach the tides, rides, streets, and museums, not even know how many freckles and moles on your body I aspire to count, and, as before, Kinder! But, Was not that what I was looking to see? Only my pleasure to know much more than this: feel your silence, surrounding these arms of Olympus, slender, get your desires, get you in my plans, and agree as a whole in your pools, that I love you, skirting the thousand ways, I appease, from time to time my seven senses active, passive by your beautiful face, great charms that would have intended, a breath yours around my ears would be like walking through traveling all elements such as brightness shining, for me it is urgent to be yours, you're mine, give hugs, for each side, reach your lap, sip from your lips, that I have promised, you are still asleep, and here I am mulling the day we meet, we give a breathing, among the many years we have been one, the clock is ticking, counting the hours, constrain, I do not know until I am embosom this cool, or as I strained to hold tight to your torso will achieve, kiss your navel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario