miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Cleuasm

 Dark your body while I repair my blank entity,
 None is gray, a silvering in middle way, for them looks like human being,
 It has not born platinum, with time itself, convert all in vain,
 For my graceful waist, its side will not be surrounded,
 Since nobody found to be static, to me to stop, you've gone walked,
 Someone became neutral, somewhat negatively to me, I have deciphered positive.


 Always he learns something new, of which I ignore everything,
 Belonging each spewed, its presence and my value,
 On having risen for truth advocated, I have lied of descent, sued,
 The defense without reason, precribed his action, the judge pronounced,
 However, sought much reason searched, the motive I have it,
 For what it did not get lost to find, a bit of his love.


 He insinuated that is mine, I am yours has supported,
 No dog barked, not in my silence, to his voice either,
 I have become very tender, you were very sarcastic,
 Obedient receipt punishment, and soft the prize took off,
 Soft, swing up to the bone I've kept, you are hard hearted,
 I have just the relative object, the illogical thing absolutly get.


 Consistency I balance in the relation, you incoherent with style,
 Recommend be pure and healthy as I, perceive him without remedy,
 Censure its lack of attention, notice since I am ready,
 Hasty, I center, while walks parallel its mercy,
 In ridiculous it left me, to the time I am a pride of the good one,
 Thin limit between your veto, and my permission to saying none.


 Amends the evil did to me, you in payment continue in the same thing,
 Inform entire the illegal matter that wanted, the totality of right kind,
 To the end account was given, I count this to the beginning,
 In the disorder I come, has been organized,
 As virtue of neat organism I go, with knowledge of its fault,
 Of being fulfilled with ooze, meanwhile of light it is full.


 I astonish at the twinkling shadows, there is no surprise in my enlightenment,
 Magnanimous I have calculated him, in me discouragement isn't anything new,
 You are remaining obliged, I have the gift of paying what I debt,
 His life in sin does not have price, I have won a saint and die, then,
 Incompetent it holds me upset, the competition in equal I come be,
 Between his common face, and my laborious countenance.


 We are so different, stubborn I, you in judgment,
 Dissimilar, I walk to hand working, which one has eaten,
 I feed of the dispute, the technical dressing earn as identical ornament,
 Nourishes this lack of affection, I do not give him his just deserts,
 Only in the oblivion it left me, I remind him replace his love,
 Rapid I make myself a Superior, slow it stagnated for unproductive.


 Overstocked, filled, completely replete of courage, me that I do not have mettle,
 Bluffer to the degree of arrogant bully, you: humble, sole, and simple,
 I boast of knowing you submissive, intrepid display do, am provocative,
 It lives dependent on the effects, I don't even calibrate the repercussion, some,
 Discuss invite to the vice and transgress, and it goes of respect to the case, corrected,
 The life in corruption I've dissipated, it does not save in the waste.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario