jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

Love

 Where is happiness?
 Sometimes I doubt that I could find her,
 What is a real friendship?
 When whom you love they cannot be demonstrated,
 Which will be the best option?
 It is my life a total failure,
 I do poetry longing your song?
 The dawn happened to me and I come the west…


 Which is my real destination?
 In the middle of all this dread,
 And without course, I do not even walk,
 What is to feel love?
 It will be all that that I think,
 I enumerate beginning for:
 I fry sometimes heat;
 At all or quite.


 Also coyness and rebelliousness;
 Sadness with fortune;
 Nobility and something of evilness;
 Weeping of felicity;
 I triumph in spite of the failure;
 Evolution leaving lag;
 Perfidy and loyalty.


 Probably happy melancholy is;
 That makes suffer everyday;
 In spite of the lie I believe in the truth;
 Yes I sit ire, ask for tranquility;
 When I was feeling hunger you were my satiety;
 Extract forces of this weakness;
 And peace of any anxiety;
 That with I, you set my life.


 I have had variety of mysteries;
 And it them has not answered anyone;
 But you reply, love's my questions;
 I love you at my form and by my way;
 The truth I will never stop doing it;
 I love you from pole to pole, from bottom to top;
 I wish you the superior thing that you could want;
 I love you for this place to any planet.


 Today I knew that my bliss is yours;
 I want to be with you in here;
 I discovered it with rapidity and readiness;
 Desire to do yourself very joy;
 I wait each day for your call;
 I love you as I want you like;
 And though of it you obtains nothing;

 Not just know to like you, it is to love you as you aspire.

 Today my feelings join;
 My emotions are mixed;
 Because today you demonstrated to be;
 Whom I thought that you were;
 It was the first time;
 That we are united;
 And I stopped thinking;
 With you there was given I to love.


 For love I live;
 For love I die;
 For love I lie;
 For love I am heartfelt;


 To love like I live;
 To love like I die;
 To like love I sit;
 How much you want.


 And since I want you;
 Because of it I love you;
 And I am sincere;
 Without your love…


 I feel that I die;
 You make me dream;
 You make me live and feel;
 You make me love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario