viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Here I sit, feel!

Here I sit, feel!
as an old appliance...
in the far corner,
thus forgotten
as broken mirror...
Watch as it damaged


that over time,
nothing found.


Here I sit, feel!
lonely, spontaneous, chronic...
This spasm in my chest,
I cry for your kisses,
sleep there in your belly,
how naive story or fable,
through the heavens,
in the middle of your lips.


Here I sit, feel!
under this roof loose
I choose a pair of canvas,
seem crazy, boor, fool...
between things that get lost,
I never found place to hoop
delivered by my master
and, I think.


Here I sit,
sad, alien, grey, a blind...
driving this car
travel which I'll go then...
to the location of Avar,
I sold their arrangement,
Meanwhile, I love you: partner
boyfriend, minion, companion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario